Over the years men have wondered just how they could join Freemasonry. The answer isn’t a secret, and it’s simple: Just ask!
It’s important to know, Freemasonry does have some requirements to join:
- Freemasonry is a male-only Fraternity
- You must have a belief in a higher power or deity – However, Masonry is not a religious organization
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must have, and be acting on, a personal commitment to self-improvement
If you have an interest in becoming a Mason, but you have questions of your own and would like to learn more, just ask! Simply CLICK HERE to send an email to the Onion Creek Secretary and give a little background: Who you are, why you are interested in Freemasonry, and if you’d like to visit our lodge. That’s it!
Our Secretary will get back to you with available dates and times. When you visit, you’ll meet some of us and we can give you a tour of our historic lodge building. Also, there’s no commitment – if you visit us and still are not sure, there’s no pressure. You can come back any time you like.
Once you’ve been visiting us for a while, when you know a few of us and we know you, we can discuss membership if you are interested.
- You’ll need to submit a formal petition
- The Lodge will read your petition during a Stated Communication
- The Lodge will vote on you at the next month’s Stated Communication
- If elected, your journey will begin!